Saturday, January 26, 2008

Underground Dancing: Inspiration for Developing New Dance Moves

I found a few dance videos on YouTube, which show dance students demonstrating their dancing talents. What I like about the Internet is that you can find so many sources of inspiration about dancing.


The name of the dance company performing in all three videos is the Underground Legendz Dance Team, which is a dance troupe from North Carolina Central University in Durham, North Carolina.






If anyone has examples of new forms of dancing choreography, especially "underground dancing," I invite you to post comments with links.



Digg!


Add to Technorati Favorites

Save to del.icio.us

1 comment:

NYC News & Analysis said...

I got an e-mail from someone, showing me a great, experimental dance sequence by an underground theatre company. I'm posting a link here, because I think it might be inspiring to someone. Here is Gail Thacker's Gene Frankel Theater performing the Tree Ballet from Tabboo!/Stephen Tashjian's "Where's Dorothy?"